Learn More - Muddy Munchkins Toddler Play Boots
Available Now. Sizes Toddler 1/2 to Toddler 9/10
What kid doesn’t like to play outside in the dirt, sand and rain? Our patent-pending Muddy Munchkins boots were designed by parents and are made for park play, nature treks, light rain and shallow puddle stomping. Less than half the weight of one conventional rubber boot, they are sleek, stylish and extend all the way to the knee. No more clunky, heavy boots to trip your little one up! No more face-plants in the muck! Constructed of flexible rubber soles and waterproof breathable nylon uppers, they repel water like knights fight off dragons. Wipe clean, collapse and then stow away for another Muddy Munchkins day! MyMayu’s Muddy Munchkins boots are light and comfortable so kids can play outside for hours. Sold in four sizes to fit kids aged approximately 9 months to 3 years.
See our sizing chart to see which size best fits your child.
- Designed by two parents trying to solve a problem!
- Constructed of waterproof materials
- Three-season suited when layered with MyMayu's Helios fleece Liners
- Upper constructed of waterproof, breathable coated nylon
- Flexible, lightweight, TPR rubber sole
- Dual toggle system: enclosed elastic at top with toggle to prevent water ingress and enclosed elastic with toggle closure at ankle for a secure fit
- Designed to fit just below the knee for maximum coverage
- Quick drying
- Collapsible - folds up easily to fit in your bag or pocket
- BPA free sole
- Ultralight for developing feet
- Brush clean when dry or hand wash with gentle detergent- do not put in dryer!
- Designed in Canada and made in North America
- Fit over kids' orthotics
FOOT COMPARISON CHART
|MyMayu's Muddy Munchkins||Rubber Boots||Running Shoes||Flip Flops|
|Stay on foot|
|Suitable for rain play|
|Suitable for shallow puddles & wet grass|
|Great for nature treks|
|Ideal for playground|
|Dries quickly if gets wet|
|Does not get smelly|
|Suitable for early walkers|
|Toddler 1/2, 3/4 (small sizes)|
|Kids can run downhill backwards without tripping|